Milton's Most Luxurious Apartment Living Awaits You - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE!
Construction completed with the final release now selling!
Just off Park Road and only 1.5km from the Brisbane CBD, the 30 level "The Milton Residences" is located in the heart of Brisbane's Inner West.
Featuring a range of luxurious and spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with city, river, northern and tranquil Mt Coot-tha views.
Featuring luxury inclusions such as:
- High ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning
- Stone benchtops
- Floor to ceiling glass
- Miele or Smeg ovens, cooktops and rangehoods
- Smeg dishwashers
- Secure basement parking with storage options
As the first transit oriented development to be approved under the SEQ Regional Plan "The Milton Residences" provides an array of unique features and amenity options not found anywhere else in Brisbane.
Location and Amenities:
- 1.5km from the Brisbane CBD
- 1 minute walk to the Milton Railway Station - just 1 stop to Roma Street and 2 stops to Central
- 50m to existing Park Road boutique retail and dining precinct
- 200m to Qld's premier sporting and entertainment grounds, Suncorp Stadium
- 400m to the brand new Milton CityCat Terminal, Brisbane River Walkway and bike paths connected to the Brisbane CBD and South Bank Arts precincts
- 800m to Caxton Street Bars and the Barracks Supermarket, Cinema and Retail Village
- Close proximity to Queensland University of Technology (CBD) and University of Queensland (St Lucia)
Features of The Milton Residences:
- 30 level development
- Luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- City, River, Northern and Mt Coot-tha views
- Ground Floor Promenade featuring boutique retail and dining venues
- Ground floor lobby and reception furnished with luxury Armani Casa furniture
- Direct access to an upgraded Milton Railway Station entry from the Ground Floor Promenade
- Level 6 'Residents Only' level with City and River views
- Level 6 Residents' Lounge and Kitchen furnished with Armani Casa furniture
- Level 6 Residents' Amenities - Pool, spa, sauna, gym, BBQ Terraces and landscaped relaxation areas
- Residents' Roof Top Sky Terrace, the highest observation deck in Brisbane's Inner West
See the full article at RealEstate.com.au