The Milton - Brisbane's Latest Investment Property
Invest in one of Brisbane's best returning inner city property developments
- Brisbane property market timed perfectly for counter cyclical investing.
- Limited apartment supply in the Inner West of Brisbane.
- Located 2 kms from Brisbane CBD in a established lifestyle precinct and Blue Chip suburb.
- Strong population growth of 4.4% per annum in Milton over a 5 year average.
- Low rental vacancy rates in Milton of 0.7%
- Consistent annual growth in median weekly rents and median apartment prices.
The Milton is currently the only "off-the-plan" property development available for sale in Brisbane's Inner West Precinct. The Milton offers a range of value propositions on why it is an exceptional investment opportunity for those looking to purchase a Brisbane City apartment.
Investing In Brisbane Property
Investors from around the world are looking to invest in Brisbane because of its solid and prosperous economy, sustainable growth, close proximity to Asia and a strong government commitment to investing in infrastructure.
*Image by Brisbane Marketing
- From June 2009-2010 employment in Brisbane's metropolitan area increased by 15,000 jobs which accounted for 70.1% of state employment grow and 10.1% of national employment growth.¹
- The Brisbane City Council will be investing $1.016 billion towards new infrastructure for 2010/11, with an additional $17.1 billion contributed by the State Government to investing in Queensland infrastructure as a whole (double the average of Australia's other states).¹
- Since 2000 Brisbane's median apartment price has grown 5.6% per annum.†
- Brisbane has a 1.7% Dwelling Vacancy rate, (a market under 3.0% vacancy rate is considered undersupplied).†
- Median rental prices for one-bedroom apartments across Inner Brisbane have increased by $105 per week over the past 5 years. Median weekly rents for two-bedroom apartments have increased by $130 per week in the same timeframe.†
¹ Source: "Invest in Brisbane , Australia" By Brisbane Marketing, 2011
† Source: "Milton & the Inner West - Matusik Market Update" By Matusik Property Insights Pty Ltd, April 2011