Invest in one of Brisbane's best returning inner city suburbs
Why Invest In Milton QLD
- Brisbane property market timed perfectly for counter cyclical investing.
- Limited apartment supply in the Inner West of Brisbane.
- Located 2 kms from Brisbane CBD in an established lifestyle precinct
- Milton is a Brisbane blue chip suburb
- Strong population growth of 4.4% per annum in Milton over a 5 year average.
- Low rental vacancy rates in Milton of 0.7%
- Consistent annual growth in median weekly rents and median apartment prices.
*Source: Matusik Property Insights 2011
The following is a summary of Colliers International Brisbane Inner West Market Overview 2010
Brisbane’s Inner West is fast becoming a hub for inner-city living and The Milton will be at the heart of this amazing transformation.
Milton’s unique combination of a prime inner city location, access to major public transportation and arterial networks, as well as its central position close to educational, business, entertainment and recreational amenities, are recognised key factors in providing an attractive opportunity for potential property investors.*
As the first major new residential and commercial development in the suburb in over 5 years and the city’s first major Transit Oriented Development, The Milton will be a rare and welcome addition to a resurgent part of town.
*Source: Colliers International Brisbane Inner West Market Overview 2010