Why Invest in The Milton?
The Milton is currently the only "off-the-plan" project available for sale in Brisbane's Inner West Precinct. The Milton offers a range of value propositions on why it is an exceptional investment opportunity for those looking to purchase a Brisbane City apartment.
- Located 2 km to the Brisbane CBD - rail, bus, cycle and walk.
- Views of Brisbane River and City skyline, Parklands and Mt-Cootha.
- The only building currently zoned for 30 storeys in the immediate Milton area.
- Adjacent to Milton Railway Station connecting to Brisbane CBD, Airport and Gold and Sunshine Coast.
- Located 50m to an established lifestyle, cafe and restaurant precinct of Park Road
- Only 800m to a 3.5 hectare park proposed for the former Milton Tennis Centre Site.
- Direct access to Brisbane's leading universities, private and public schools and Hospitals.
- Spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen and balcony apartment design.
- Privacy for the bedrooms and bathroom off the central living area for increased rentability.
- Secure above ground carpark.
- Ground Floor Retail amenity for easier convenience.
- The Milton apartment development attracts many potential price premium advantages:
- 10% price premium for uninterrupted and close range views over vegetated parkland and 20-25% price premium for uninterrupted view of the city skyline.
- 10%-20% price premium for dwellings in close proximity to railway stations.
- 10%-15% price premium for dwellings in close proximity to an established lifestyle precinct.
- 3% to 8% price growth for dwellings within 0.5kms of public secondary schools and private secondary schools respectively.
*Source: "Milton & the Inner West - Matusik Market Update" By Matusik Property Insights Pty Ltd, April 2011
- The Milton is a Transit Oriented Development. This type of development has the potential to*:
- Increase housing affordability
- Increased land values
- Attractive to renters and in turn have higher rental yields
- Reduce transport expenses for individuals and families
- Create vibrant, liveable communities
- Reduce traffic pollution and traffic congestion
- Higher rate of sale
- A wider target market
- Denser product